The service is for
- Individuals and whānau who would benefit from brief therapeutic support focused on bereavement by suicide
- Anyone bereaved by suicide at any stage in their life. Under 16 year olds will need a trusted adult to support them to participate.
Further information about the service can be found in the information sheets.
You can refer yourself or somebody else. To refer now:
- Fill in the online referral form below
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Leave us a message on 0800 000 053 (please leave name and contact details)